Threshold is currently seeking to increase its bank of relief resettlement workers to work at Culvery Court, a direct access hostel for single homeless men.
This is a relief position that :
- covers shift in the rota during staff absences / shortages
- could be called on a short notice when required, but will be given as much notice as possible
- will also cover overnight sleep-in duties
- offers an hourly rate of £8.90p = £75.65p for a day shift & £128.80p for a nightshift, inclusive of sleep-in allowance. A weekend enhancement of (@1.25) also applies
- provides a paid induction period & training opportunities
All applications will be reviewed as received.