Threshold is currently seeking to increase its bank of relief resettlement workers to work at Culvery Court, a direct access hostel for single homeless men.
This is a relief position that :
- covers shift in the rota during staff absences / shortages
- could be called on a short notice when required, but will be given as much notice as possible
- will also cover overnight sleep-in duties
- offers an hourly rate of £8.90p = £75.65p for a day shift & £128.80p for a nightshift, inclusive of sleep-in allowance. A weekend enhancement of (@1.25) also applies
- provides a paid induction period & training opportunities
Please review the resettlement worker job description, and person specification and if you feel you have the skills and attributes to fulfil this role then download and complete the job application form. Send it to email@example.com
All applications will be reviewed as received.