On Saturday 14th May, we hosted Threshold’s first ever Party in the Park to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
With a well-stocked bar to the back and a fantastic line-up of talented musicians to the front, face-painting for the kids and kids-at-heart, festival food and – the cherry on top – gorgeous sunny weather, the Bowl in the beautiful Old Town Gardens swiftly filled with hundreds of supporters and partygoers. It was a sell-out!
Party in the Park 2022 raised essential funds for Threshold to continue to provide essential support and advocacy for Swindon’s homeless.
A huge, heartfelt thank you to…
- all the wonderful performers who contributed their incredible talents: Brit Pop Boys, Jimmy Moore, Phoebe Maddison, Emily Price, Jordan Marvell, Nostromo, and The Soul Event
- our VIP sponsors whose generous donations made the event possible
- Grahame Bradfield Photography for the amazing photographs (including in the scroll bar below)
- the volunteers who gave their time and effort to help the event run smoothly
- everyone who came and enjoyed the day with us!
We couldn’t have done it without any of you!