We're in need of the following items, could you donate?
As a small, independent charity, we rely hugely on the generosity of donors. We are always incredibly grateful to receive donations!
At present, we are very short of these items we need to support rough sleepers as well as ex-rough sleepers who are accommodated in Threshold’s resettlement properties:
- Laundry pods
- Home cleaning products: bleach, detergent, anti-bac spray
- Rucksacks/bags for life
- Food vouchers (Tesco, Greggs etc)
- Tinned fruit
- Long-life/tinned meals that require no/minimal prep: curry, baked beans and sausage, soup etc
- Sauces, spices
- Tea towels
- Cooking utensils
- Bath towels
- Adult colouring books for mindfulness
- Clothing: underwear (new), bras, sports bras, unisex track pants, t-shirts
- Freeview boxes
- Headboards for beds
- White goods
- Furniture: easy-clean sofas (leather/faux leather), chairs, upright lamps, bed lamps, mirrors, picture frames
We pride ourselves on not just providing a roof over a rough sleeper’s head, but a warm, comfortable place where they can truly feel at home. To that end, particularly for large items we request that you send photos of any large items you would be willing to donate to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send postable donations to Threshold Housing Link, 2nd Floor 1 John Street, SN1 1RT, and call Threshold for delivery/pick up of larger items.
£10 could provide...
Essential food items for a person in need.
£25 could provide...
A welcome pack for a new resident, including new bedding, food and toiletries.
Donate today, or setup a direct debit.
You can donate today via our Wonderul.org page, or setup a direct debit here
Support Threshold by visiting our Wonderful.org site.
Head over to Wonderful.org giving and follow the instructions to send us your donations.Donate on Wonderful.org